Skip to content
Here are our sweet spots for investments:
- Investments from $25,000 to $500,000.
- We prefer Seed or Series A rounds. No start-ups please.
- We like both the “jockey” and the “horse”, but tend to favor the jockey. So tell us about yourself and your leadership team.
- Social impact is preferred. Tell us what it might be and how you will measure and report it.
- Reasonable valuations, please. No unicorns need apply.
- Just as comfortable being the follower as the lead. If you have a lead, tell us who it is.
- Bootstrap mentality, rather than future-raise dependency.
- Lean start-ups, please apply!
- We strive for quick due diligence and closings to minimize the impact of fundraising on the founders. We want you to “get back to work” as soon as possible.
- We are “fancy pitch” adverse. Keep it simple and concise.
- You should show a realistic path to profitability, preferably over a two to three year time frame.
- Some current income is preferred. This shows market-based proof of your concepts.
- While most of our investments are in the USA, we will invest, and have done so in other parts of the world.
- We prefer emphasis on our current areas of interest, but we like new stuff too. Amaze us!